Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Reaserch and Traning Institute (BARTI)
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI) is an Auto nomous Organisation created by Social Justice and special Assistance Department of GOM for up gradation of scheduled caste. The schemes that are implemented by BARTI are declared in advance in every year and are published in leading news papers & on Notice board of BARTI’S official website.
The details of main Schemes & Projects implemented by BARTI are
- Skill Development – Training for acquiring skills required in all Industrial sectors is arranged. to increase the employability
- Self Employment Training: - For establishing self business.
- Samta Doot Project - Young graduates as Samta Doot are appointed and various programmes are Implemented to remove superstition, cast bias, Awareness of Atrocities act, maintain communal hormony etc.
- Yuva leadership - Yuva leaders are appointed to promote the sense of leadership amongst young graduates for welfare of society.
- Taluka Coordinator - In order to effectively implement the various programmes, schems, projects of social welfare department, young Graduates are oppointed as Taluka Coordinator.
- Pre Training and Coaching Classes for competitive Examinationes (UPSC & MPSC) - Residential Coaching classes are run to prepare our students to stand in prestigious competive examinates such as UPSC & MPSC. The study material, books computer facility is provided alongwith residential & food facility by BARTI free of cost.
Those who have passed preliminary Examinations in Civil services, facility of private coaching classes run @ Delhi is made available & all expenses(Residential/ Food etc) are born by BARTI alongwith educational material.
- Research - In order to carry out Researches on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar thoughts, BARTI has identified almost 50 areas of Research . The students who are willing to do M Phlil or PhD in these areas are given stipends to the tune of Rs. 25000/- P M during their research period.
- In order to increase proporation of scheduled caste in the Judges category free & quality coaching is arranged to enable, them compete for judicial services through competitive Exam for fresh law graduates & young lawyers
- To increase employability in middle sector, such as clerks in Banks, Air Hostess Flight attendant etc. proper guidance & traing is arranged.
- Financial Aid to various Computer Courses.
Normaly a Nominal test is conducted to verify the sutability of Candidate for a particular /Course Training and on confirmation, selected candidates are prepared for courses/training under expert Guidance. During Trainig period expenses on Residence, food, study material is born by BARTI or suitable financial assistance in lieu of it, is given.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research & Training Institute (BARTI), an autonomous institute under Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra, has empanelled Edulight to offer various trades in Maharashtra for Schedule Caste candidates in the age group of 18 – 24 yrs. This program concentrates on attaining excellence and defines a career path for candidates.
Through this program, students will be trained by industry professionals and experts and will be awarded with a Certificate - Post this program eligible students will be offered suitable job opportunities.