- To equip postgraduate students with an integrated set of skills that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To equip students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer applications/ science
- The program also prepares students to embrace future developments in the field and has a demonstrated professional relevance
- The program helps students to acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using excellent technology. At the end of this program, the student will possess a strong foundation of computer systems and information technology
- Dexterity in advanced programming languages; power to build sophisticated software fora wide area of applications.
- Skills to work with higher end applications in internet technologies. Also, managerial ability to analyze, design, develop and to maintain software development.
3 year Graduation
Minimum: 2 years (4 semesters).
Maximum: 4 years.
(a) 3 year graduation and six month Computer course from a reputed institution*. Additional Fees: In addition to the normal fees, an additional lateral entry fee of Rs. 3, 800/- (including examination fees) is payable by the students opting under this scheme.
(b) BCA/ BSc (CS/AIT/IT)/ BE/B.Tech. from a recognised university. Additional Fees: In addition to the normal fees, an additional lateral entry fee of Rs. 3, 800/- (including examination fees) is payable by the students opting under this scheme.
Note:In this Lateral Entry Scheme, students have to appear and pass the First Semester Examination. Books of First semester will be supplied by the University and Internal Assessment will be completed at the Learning centre.
Provision for Re-entry to third semester of MCA
Eligibility: Students are eligible to seek admission directly to the third semester. Students need not appear for the first and second semester examinations and no lateral entry fee will be applicable.
Semester Fee: Rs. 12, 700/- per semester ( inclusive of Exam Fee Rs.800 & Alumni Fee Rs. 100/-) or as revised from time to time.
Note: Students are eligible to seek admission directly to the third semester. Students need not appear for the first and second semester examinations and no lateral entry fee will be applicable.
|MT0031||Basics of IT||2|
|MT0032||Structured Systems Analysis & Design (SSAD)||2|
Data Structure using ‘C’
|MT0034||DBMS & SQL Server||4|
|MT0035||Internet and Multimedia||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||16|
|MT0036||Switching and Transmission Fundamentals||2|
Wireless Mobile Communication
Artificial Intelligence & Remote Communication
|MT0040||Visual Basic NET Technology||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||32|
|MT0044||IT Law and Practice||2|
|MT0047||Advance Software Engineering||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||48|
|MT0048||Client Server Architecture||2|
Voice Over IP
Management Information Systems (MIS)
|MT0051||Internet Working with TCP/IP||2|
|Total Cumulative Credits||64|
|IT & IT Services||Software Engineer|
|IT & IT Services||Computer Programmer|
|IT & IT Services||Interface Engineer|
|IT & IT Services||Web Developer|
|IT & IT Services||Java Developer|
|IT & IT Services||C++ and Java Software Engineer|